Revolutionary Workers Headquarters Archive
This page contains documents from the Revolutionary Workers Headquarters (RWHq). The RWHq was formed in 1977-78 as a split from the Revolutionary Communist Party. The RWHq later merged in 1985 with the Proletarian Unity League to form Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
RWH Pamphlet: Build the Black Liberation Movement
This is a pamphlet dated June 1981, putting forward the Revolutionary Workers Headquarters line on the Black national question in the U.S. The pamphlet starts out with a polemic against the RCP's line on the Black national question, then stakes out the RWH's own position. It is also worth noting that a polemical response was written to this pamphlet, RWH on the Black Liberation Movement: Wrong Again! by Amiri Baraka of the League for Revolutionary Struggle (M-L) in December 1981.
Red Papers 8
- Rush to Judgement
- Revolutionary Workers Headquarters China Paper
- Revolutionary Communist Party China Paper
- Appendix A (Documents from the split in the RCP)
- Appendix B (On the Class Struggle in the US)
- The Fusion of the Socialist Movement With the Working Class Movement
- The Founding Congress of the RCP
- July 4, 1976 "Battle of the Bicentennial"
- Campaign to Build a National United Workers Organization
- "Theory In It's Own Right" Is Opportunism In Its Own Right
- Appendix C (Central Committee Report (Rectification))